Last updated: Sep 2, 2020
The subscription is a monthly/quarterly/yearly recurring plan, it is set to renew automatically every month/quarter/year. The annual subscription is 16% cheaper than the monthly one, and the default subscription in Octoparse is set to the annual payment.
You can cancel your subscription or buy as many new subscriptions as you like on your Octoparse profile under the "Subscription" tab.
Payment of Your Subscription
The billing of your subscription plan is made on secured web pages. All payments and bills are made in US Dollar no matter which the country you live in.
The billing of your subscription plan is made immediately. Once your payment has been accepted, your credit card/PayPal account will automatically be charged the amount of your selected subscription immediately from the beginning of your subscription period, and then at every renewed period of subscription.
Each subscription period started will be due and will not be reimbursed. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month/quarter/year in order to avoid billing of the next month’s/quarter's/year’s subscription fees to your credit card/PayPal account.
If you need any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Octoparse offers 14-day free standard or professional trials to freemium users. Your trial turns into a paid subscription automatically after 14 days. After the trial period, your premium subscription will begin at $89 or $249 per month. Cancel anytime before your trial ends and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel the subscription before the trial ends, the first month's fee is not refundable.
If Octoparse hasn't worked out for you, you may cancel your subscription plan at any time, with or without causes. Cancelling will stop any recurring payments. This means that you will not be charged any subscription fees after your cancellation date.
You will be able to use our paid advanced features until your current subscription period ends. (e.g. If you’re on a monthly/quarterly/yearly subscription and you cancel halfway through this period, you will retain access for the duration of that period for which you’ve already paid.) And your paid account will be downgraded to free version when your current subscription comes to an end.
Cancelling your subscription
1. Go to your Octoparse profile.
2. Select the “Subscription” tab found on the left side of the page.
3. Click "Cancel Subscription"
Cancelling subscription does not mean getting a refund. To get a refund, you will need to submit your refund request. If you choose to cancel your subscription plan, we would really appreciate it if you would take the time to tell us your reasons for cancelling and what we could do to make Octoparse better. If you have any feedback or suggestions, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with Octoparse paid versions and would like to cancel your subscription plan, we offer a full refund within 5 days of your purchase, or the beginning of the next billing cycle, you can request a refund by contacting our support team via email@example.com. (Note that the first month's fee after the 14-days free trial is not refundable.) If you do not tell us within that time, we won’t give any refund.
If you believe that Octoparse has charged you in error, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
When requesting a refund, our support team will review your request and contact you shortly via email for some verification information to process your refund.
1. All purchases of extraction services in Octoparse are final and non-refundable.
2. The facts that you don’t connect to Octoparse, your operating systems do not support Octoparse, or the websites you want to scrape have anti-scraping or anti-bot measures during your subscription period do not entitle you to request a refund or reimbursement of the value of your subscription as the service will be available for your use until your subscription period ends.
3. Please be noted that 4% of your payment will be taken by PayPal or credit card as a transaction fee per order. Therefore, if you successfully apply for a refund, the amount will be after deducting the transaction fee.
- For example, the actual refund amount for a $249 Professional plan is $239 (number rounding). This refund policy applies to both SaaS and DaaS.